It is a pleasure on behalf of International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS) – Commission on Continental Erosion (ICCE) to invite you to:
The International Symposium on River sediment quality and quantity: environmental, geochemical and ecological perspectives
17 - 21 October 2022, Bydgoszcz, Poland (hybrid conference formula).
Subjects of the Conference:
- Sediment quantity – cascades, budgets, yields
- Sediment impacts on river channel hydromorphology and managment
- Sediment quality – geochemistry, nutrients, contaminants, emerging issues
- Sediment-biota interactions
- Business Day - inland waterways development in Middle-East Europe
Conference programme will include:
- Oral and poster thematic sessions
- Social events and post-conference tours
- Gala-dinner at Mill Island - a green oasis in the city centre
- Business Day
The first IAHS/ICCE International Symposium was held in Florence, Italy more than 30 years ago, and recent symposia have been held in Dundee, UK in 2006; Christchurch, New Zealand in 2008; Warsaw, Poland in 2010; Chengdu, China in 2012; New Orleans, USA in 2014; Okehampton, UK in 2016 and in Moscow, Russia in 2018. The 2022 ICCE Symposium will be held at Bydgoszcz in Poland, at the Kazimierz Wielki Univeristy.